Friday, February 24, 2012

Unboxing #1 - Brown Eyed Girls' Sixth Sense Repackaged Album

Eep.  Pictures of Brown Eyed Girls' Sixth Sense Repackaged album that I promised...three weeks ago. :D

I'll say this now...I am definitely not at all knowledgeable about Photoshop/any other manner of photo-editing witchcraft.  That being said, enjoy!  Please refer to THIS post for a more complete look at the album!


I love getting packages.

Looks cozy. :3

All bundled up!

Promotional SHINee Postcards x 5

It's gorgeous.  Love the velour-covered box.  *¬*

Side view!

Maybe I should've actually taken pictures of the contents too huh...^^''  That may come to pass sometime in the near future.  Well for now, I'll just list out what was inside the actual album...

-Four individual printed autographs and messages from the girls
-A double-sided poster
-A calendar that opens up like a book—individual pictures of the girls on the back of the months
-Hard case that contains both the CD and DVD (Region: All)
-Photo booklet

It really is a fantastic item to add to your music collection.  The music is great, the packaging is incredible, and the little extras included is like the whipped cream on top!  All in all, nothing less than what I expected from the Brown Eyed Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment