Saturday, February 4, 2012

Home, Sweet Home

It's really nice to be back home after two weeks!  School was rough for the first half of this week, but I got a package in the mail that helped to tide me over.  A genetics midterm on Monday, two quizzes on Tuesday (cognitive science and genetics AGAIN), and then a physics midterm on Wednesday.  Whew!  I don't think I did too well on my midterms; I need to really buckle down and spend some good hours studying for all my classes.  Thinking about the exams now, they really weren't as hard as they could have been, but since I didn't study too well for them, I'm fairly certain that I didn't perform as well as I could have.  I'll know for sure when I get the results back in a few days or so.

This week wasn't all bad.  Definitely not.  Wednesday evening, after my physics midterm, I got to see my cousin that I haven't seen in a while.  I received a text from her and she came over to my dorm and had a nice, lengthy chat before she had to leave for her meeting.  After that we had dinner together.  Now that she's living in the apartments instead of dorming, I hardly ever get to see her.  That, coupled with the fact that we're on totally opposite sides of campus means seeing each other like, maybe three times a quarter.  That was a nice surprise.

Anywho, the second good thing that happened was the arrival of my package!  I got an e-mail saying my packaged arrived, so I went to go pick it up.  Funny thing, because at the same time, my cousin was done with her meeting, so I decided to pick it up after dinner.  Anyway, A few days ago, I ordered Brown Eyed Girls' Sixth Sense Repackaged album.  For those who may be interested, the Brown Eyed Girls is a South Korean girl group.  They are all (ridiculously, extraordinarily, fantastically, etc.) talented, and I'm not just saying that because they are my favorite Kpop girl group.  Impressive vocals, damn impressive lives, and all that jazz.  Seriously.  They sound just as fantastic live as they do in the studio.  (Check the MR Removed videos on YouTube!)  Anywho, check them out and see for yourself.

Title track of the 4th album Sixth Sense: "Sixth Sense"
Title track of the Sixth Sense Repackaged album: "클렌징크림, (Cleansing Cream)

I bought the album at a discounted price.  Sales~! ♥ The packaging was absolutely INCREDIBLE and the extras that the album came with were also super nice! *¬*  I'll post pictures of the album in an upcoming post.  It's too fantastic to not. :P

But regarding the discounted prince...there was a fantastic sale that was going on that day.  I believe Kpop Heaven is relatively new to the online music business, so I was a little twitchy about ordering from them, but after receiving my order, I can say that I'm satisfied with the packaging of the album, the shipping and delivery speed, the price...and of course the 25% off deal they had for the merchandise in honor of Lunar New Year. \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment