Saturday, March 23, 2013

Unboxing #8 - Ga-In's Talk About S.

Well, hey, I survived finals...*flops*

Just barely.

I slept for 14 hours when I came home.  Blissful oblivion!


Anyway, here is Ga-In's Talk About S., released October 5th, 2012.  The tracklist for the mini-album is as follows:

1. 팅커벨, (Tinkerbell)
2. 그녀를 만나, (Tiredness)
3. 피어나, (Bloom)  --> Official music video linked
4. 시선, (The Gaze)
5. Catch me if you can

Now for the visuals:

Ordered from a different Kpop seller this time around, so different outer packaging.  It's so cute!

A hint of the album cover...

Ga-In looking gorgeous, as per usual.  The title of the album is glossy, just so you know.

I have words to say about the CD packaging...

Side view

This packaging...;~;

Folds open like so.

A closer look at the left panel.

That's hot.

Right flap folds open once more to reveal the CD and album booklet cover!

I really like the dark colors for the album's innards.  Heh.  I mean to say, the album's contents.

The front cover to the album booklet.  Held in place due to the fact that the last page is glued to the flap.

Album tracklist
Alrighty, so where to begin...

First off, I prefer the packaging of step 2/4 to Talk About S.  The case came in a sturdy, solid cardboard-y material.  You pretty much had to drop it or purposefully bend it with your hands to dent it.  Talk About S. is...not sturdy.  Not by ANY means.  It's basically made of cardstock.  This is why the thing looks flattened in the above pictures.  It's because it is.  The case is impractical for selling in music stores let alone shipping it halfway across the world.  Even with all that bubble wrap.  The pictures are hot and tasteful, but I'd prefer hot and tasteful AND NOT SQUISHED, but hey, that's just me.  I am also not a huge fan of adhering album booklets to the cases...

As for the music itself, I think I liked step 2/4 better.  That doesn't mean Talk About S. is terrible or anything like that.  I just liked her first mini-album better.  I have a friend who prefers this one over her first.  *shrugs*  Chalk it up to personal preference.

...And LOEN Entertainment, I'm still waiting on that Tinkerbell music video.  It deserves so much more than this one teaser.

Coming next: Miryo's MIRYO aka JOHONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment