Friday, March 23, 2012

A Mash of Things

Just finished my last final on Thursday!  I hope for the best...

Anywho, to sort of celebrate end of finals, I went and bought Narsha's and Ga-In's solo albums...plus, I recently received a gift card that sort of pushed me into buying them.  Yay for gift cards!  So another unboxing post soon to come~!  Always oodles of fun.

Spring break...anticipating a day with the girls, but I've got jury duty for the week, so we'll see how it goes...


I've never been, but I've heard it was EXTREMELY boring.

In other news, I've become a backer for Alexz Johnson's Kickstarter project!  She's absolutely fantastic, so if you guys so choose, you can help her along her way for her first tour in America (and possibly other countries).  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment